Access to and use of this site (‘ www.harveysbus.com ‘) is provided by Harveys Bus / Exeter Coaches subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.harveysbus.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.harveysbus.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.harveysbus.com.
2. Harveys Bus / Exeter Coaches change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Harveys Bus / Exeter Coaches. Your continued use of www.harveysbus.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.harveysbus.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.harveysbus.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.harveysbus.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.harveysbus.com content requires the prior written permission of www.harveysbus.com.
4. You agree to use www.harveysbus.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.harveysbus.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.harveysbus.com
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. www.harveysbus.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Harveys Bus / Exeter Coaches, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Harveys Bus / Exeter Coaches be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.harveysbus.com regardless of the form of action.