Exeter Coaches - Schools
Our aim is make it as efficient as possible for schools to get a quick and accurate quotation for any trips that you are planning, please call us on 01647 441221 and we will give you a free quotation as soon as possible.
We want everybody to stay safe and travel in comfort, and by agreeing to the following points we can all work together to achieve that goal.
- All our drivers are CRB approved and passed by Devon County Council or Torbay Council to drive on school services
- Please always treat your driver with respect and follow their instructions
- Don’t distract the driver except in an emergency
- Stay in your seat, and as all our buses have seat belts they must be used at all times
- If you see others behaving inappropriately tell your driver or your school
- Finally, please get on and off sensibly, without pushing others or the doors of the bus, and if you need to cross the road once you have left the bus, wait till the bus has driven away so you can see other vehicles and their drivers can see you.
Over the winter months we do experience some very bad weather, schools were closed and school buses found it impossible to complete their routes which resulted in a lot of confusion for everybody involved.
We have tried to clear up the confusion by developing this page which will help you know if your school bus is late or not running.
As soon as our driver is aware of a problem, this site will be updated to give you the information you need to make a decision about alternative arrangements to get to school.
Please also listen to the local BBC radio Devon, and phone the school for advice before setting out. If your parents or carers take you to school in the morning because you’re not sure if the bus is running, they must also be prepared to collect you in the afternoon, if the weather is still bad.
Means everything is OK
Means this route is unable to run
Means this bus has been delayed
Please see below a list of any issues with school routes:
All routes currently running as normal
|ASB048||South Dartmoor College|
|CV003||Clyst Vale College|